Our Company offers investors investment opportunities of up to 12% annual rate of return. Returns are paid Monthly or quarterly depending on the investment terms. Contact us for more details.
Who Is Eligible?
- Permanent Residence of Canada & outside of Ontario (with the exception of Quebec)
- Full time, Part time and seasonal employment Applicants
- Pension Applicants without assets- up to $600 Max.
- Long Term Disability Applicants (Must provide 2 years most recent annual Disability Statements plus 3 Months bank Statement showing deposits.
- Pension Applicants with Real Estate Asset- up to $4000 Max.
- Self Employed Applicants (Must provide 6 months bank Statements)
- Businesses & Corporations (1 year bank Statements from Business bank account plus Most Recent T1 General for Sole proprietorship & 2 years Financial Statements for Corporations).
Who Is Not Eligible?
- Non Residence of Canada.
- Residence of Quebec.
- Anyone under 18 years old.
- Short term/Temporary Disability Applicants.
- 2 Most Recent pay stubs.
- job letter (less than 90 days old)
- Equifax Report.
- 3 Months Bank statements.
- Loan Application.
- Proof of Address
(utility or phone bill)
- Photo ID